2010年12月7日星期二

triple replica Longines watches backflip

I did a triple replica Longines watches backflip, but as I let go of the rope I was off-axis.Because its such a long rope swing, I wasnt facing forwards, so I was twisting as I was doing my backflips.So when I threw my pilot chute out, my leg hooked around it and got tangled.I was about 150 meters above the ground at that stage.I was trying to get it off my ankle, and it was not coming off, and I was falling and falling.Id fallen about 130 meters, and I was aware that I was just going to be dead.And Im like, oh well, its been a good ride, but its over now.This is it, Im going to die.And just before I hit the ground, somehow the velcro got extracted off my bag and my parachute inflated momentarily.So I hit the ground, land on my two feet, not a scratch on me.Went through trees, rocks, perfectly safe.I was like,

How the fk did that happen? That was replica Vacheron Constantin watches crazy.Was that the jump that was caught on video?No, I ended up doing the jump ten times.It was on the tenth time, which coincided with my one-hundredth BASE jump, that it happened.I havent done [the Death Swing] since then.Since then Ive been much more wary of BASE jumping acrobatics.Things can go wrong, turns out.Not knowing what can go wrong is what makes you so brave.Going back to the Death Swing, how did you get the idea to do it?I just kind of thought in my head, whats the coolest thing I could do?