2010年12月7日星期二

replica watch gift mentioned going to England to climb the grit routes

But I did it anyway, because there was no point in not doing it, and it was awesome.And I called it the Death Swing because, well, I almost died.You replica watch gift mentioned going to England to climb the grit routes.As I understand it, you took some time off from climbing after that.What was your motivation? Injury, or just boredom?Oh, injury.I was loving it.I was climbing better than Id ever climbed, better than Id dreamed of climbing for the last ten years.

What else was I going to do? Then I thought, well, Ive always wanted to BASE jump.So with my last $50, I caught a plane to Spain, with no money, and went to best replica watches work at a drop zone, skydiving and packing parachutes.So whats next for you?Id like to go to Europe and do the big walls, and get into wingsuits.But now Im kind of looking at kitesurfing, paragliding, power-motoring paragliding with a motor--Id like to jump out of a powermotor.Anything that has to do with being up high, being in cool places, having cool stuff to do.I guess its just opening more doors, and living several lifetimes in one.

A helicopter owned by Fishtail Air has crashed on Ama Dablam while rescuing two Japanese climbers above 16,000 according to multiple Asian news reports.It was on the north side of Ama Dablam, not the normal Southwest route taken by the vast majority of all teams.This is a huge loss on many levels.The pilot, Sabin Basnet, and Replica Rolex watches engineer, Purna Awale were both killed.Basnet was the pilot who made the record setting Everest rescues this past spring with one evac from Camp 2 at 21,000.Basnet was experienced with over 4,500 hours of flying various types of helicopters.Basnet also made history when he piloted the world’s highest ever rescue mission, airlifting three sick Spanish climbers from Mount Annapurna.